Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Upcoming Pond Boss Conference and Expo

I would like to personally invite you to the National Pond Boss Conference and Expo. Every pond, lake, and land owner along with every young buck hoping to learn a thing or two about cutting edge management of fish and wildlife wont want to miss this event February 19-21 2015 at the Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront on Lake Ray Hubbard.

Seriously, this is a superstar collection of the nations top private fishery and wildlife biologists sharing their secrets to success. Not only just sharing their information, but you will also have time to talk to most of them all personally throughout the weekend about your exact situations and experiences.

The information and networking you will gain from this event is life changing and priceless. I stumbled across Pond Boss Magazine about 10 years ago. The things I have learned and the people I have met through the magazine and conferences have shaped my core management techniques.

The magazine is packed with information for property owners who want to push the envelope in attracting wildlife and growing abnormally large fish; and the conference brings it all to life!


You can Register online at Pond Boss Registration or just click the link for more information. Also you can always register over the phone at 800-687-6075

This will be my 6th conference, but the first time I will be speaking at it! I am super excited. Here is a line up of speakers for the event.
Pond Boss VI Speaker Program - Talk Details

Hopefully will see some of you guys down in Dallas! You can always contact me direct for more information as well- nate@hblakemanagement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment