Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mae & Shaeya Fishing 2008

Weekends at the lake consist of fish watching, fish feeding, and FISHING! My daughter Mae and her cousin Shaeya help me fill the feeders, empty the minnow traps and check up on all the fish as soon as we get to the lake. When the chores are done it is time to go fishing. These girls are 3 and 4 years old and they can correctly identify all the species of fish. Go ahead, ask them what their favorite fish are to catch. Shaeya is fascinated with walleye and catfish, Mae tends to favor smallouth and any sort of Baby fish!

This year they have caught more trophy fish "all by myself" I must add, than most avid fishermen. I don't dare try to help them anymore! They got their fish obsession from their grandpa, and they got their attitudes from their.................Oh I guess I might as well........from their mothers!

Here are some highlights from 2008:










No comments:

Post a Comment