Friday, January 24, 2014

Upcoming Events Across the Midwest

This spring we are gonna be at quite a few real fun events! March 1st I am speaking at the Elmwood All Outdoors Show and will be giving out a few secrets to growing trophy fish. Here is more info:


Then March 14-16 I will be speaking on the same topics at the Eastern Iowa Sports Show in Cedar Falls, Iowa.

Then March 28th I will be at BnB FarmStore in Jessup, Iowa. They are Iowa's Headquarters for Lake and Pond Mgmt! The next day March 29th I will be speaking at a pond management clinic in Omaha, Nebraska put on by NorthWest Feed and Grain and Purina Mills.

Also two other events we will be at are the Spring Home Show at the civic center Feb 21st weekend and the Central Illinois RV and Recreation Show Feb 28th weekend also at the Civic Center.

So anyhow if your anywhere near any of those events come on by!

I

No comments:

Post a Comment