Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ice Fishing is Done!

This was shaping up to be one of the very best and longest ice fishing seasons we have ever had in central Illinois! I thought to myself nearly everyday “with this much ice, we are going to be ice fishing well into March” I was even making plans to get out on the ice for my birthday March 11th! Now here I am on February 11th sitting in my office trying to find something else to do until my busy season starts this spring….....I guess its not that I don’t have anything to do, I just don’t have anything that I want to do anymore! Now I have to focus on all the other office and web stuff that was just so easy to put off when someone would call and want to get out on the ice!

Justin and I will are starting to put together all of our ice fishing video footage to create some pretty funny blooper videos. Will post them soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to say this, but I can't wait for the ice to be gone. I'll be watching Larry's Fishin Hole closely for updates.

    The forecast is hovering close to freezing for the next 10 days, looks like neither of us will be fishing for a while...

    ReplyDelete