Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Illinois Lake Management Association

Illinois Lake Management Association Mission:
"To Promote Understanding And Comprehensive Management of Lake And Watershed Ecosystems"

This week I have been attending the ILMA annual conference. The conference was at the Hotel Pere Marquette in Peoria, Illinois. I was sharing a booth with Integrated Lakes Management from Chicago. We were showing potential clients the incredibly cool features of Cabelas Lake Mapping.

I am Cabelas Trophy Properties Lake and Pond Service Provider for the middle of Illinois, and ILM is their aquatic service provider for Northern Illinois.

The show was cut short for me though, because on Thursday I got invited to go ice fishing with Dave Genz, Don Dziedna, Tod Todd, and a few other guys on a private lake up in Northern Illinois. It was a tough decision, but finally after drawing straws, pulling numbers out of a hat, and picking petals off of several flowers, I decided to head up North and join the gang of professional ice fisherman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment