Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ravina on The Lakes

Wednesday I met with the staff at Ravina on The Lakes about keeping their lake beautiful for all of the weddings, receptions, and events out there this summer. I only live 2 miles from the facility, but had never been there. Anyhow, I was very impressed when I pulled in! That place is just awesome, it is tucked back in the woods and has some really cool facilities for big events, weddings, company picnics, family reunions, and such.

I know that most all of their weekends are completely booked for the summer, but I think they still have some weekdays and afternoons available. Also this year their lakes will match the rest of their facility and look incredible!



Ravina on The Lakes
5326 W Charter Oak Rd in Peoria, IL 61615
Website: ravina-onthelakes.net
Phone: (309) 692-3530

No comments:

Post a Comment