Monday, October 17, 2011

Big Bluegill Fishing Video

Here is a bluegill fishing video we made with Hook and Hunt TV this summer at Otter Creek Preserve.

For those who don't know, bluegill fishing is my favorite freshwater fish to fish for. Next on my list is crappie, then yellow perch, walleye, smallmouth bass, northern pike, hybrid striped bass, trout, salmon, catfish, carp, rock bass, white bass, drum, suckers, creek chubs, then finally at the bottom of my list is muskie and largemouth bass. Anybody else feel that way too or are you all muskie or bass fisherman?

Anyhow here is the bluegill fishing video:


Also this summer they made a bunch more videos while fishing out there:





5 comments:

  1. Nate, Nate, Nate you know that I can hardly go to work in the late fall and early spring when the muskies get active! Addicted to muskie fishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate, I'm with you. I love fishing for bluegills with my little nieces. However, I love fishing in general, and tend to fish the hot lakes for the hot species. Crappie were great this year! As were the saugeyes at Evergreen. Bass were fair across the board, but hopefully on the upswing with some help for Herman Bros!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmn, I remember when I was 7, I used to go along with my dad whenever he went fishing. I was always excited everytime the rod wiggled. LOL! Because of that, my dad became my greatest influence for my love for fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog very much. I found it very interesting. There is lot of information about carp fishing and also the pictures attach to it are very interesting, amazing and beautiful and really awesome post. I have seen so many posts in different websites but your post is fabulous I have never seen such a post before. and carpbuddy.com is a site that provides lots of carp fishing news, carp fishing articles, carp fishing tackle reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great videos! They made it seem like fishing is so easy! It piqued my interest and made me want to try fishing as well. :)

    Melanie Daryl

    ReplyDelete